Sunday 21 January 2018

Why is there such resistance to Anti-Vax Conspiricy

I have become somewhat OCD about this Anti-Vax issue recently - my last post was on this - and then Jeff Holiday made this video (below is the first of a long series apparently - which seems a little backwards to be submitting "solid conclusions" before one has completed the study).  Jeff is known as one of the Alt-Right's acceptable Progressives (for some reason - perhaps related to his Libertarian positions on pot/bitcoin).



Then today I saw this interesting video (and supporting article) entitled with  "Man-made Polio Virus Vaccine Created Cancer" which is fairly explosive in itself except I have personal experience of the risks of chimpanzee disease carrier when my sister was infected with Hep B by a bite pet chimp of her husband on their return from Africa in the 1970's.



Yes - there does seem to be alot of religious zealotry BUT is there any truth to these claims APART from that?   I refer to these books as additional references.

I just finished "Against their Will" that provides a very broad overview of many of the most shocking instances of Medical "licence" in America over past 100 yrs.  It was a great eye-opened and covered many new instances that I had never heard much about.

















As well I refer to "Evidence of Harm" by David Kirby as I read a chapter in Sheryl Attkissons book "Stonewalled" that refers to her collaboration with him on this book.  She covered the story while at CBS and it was a huge scoop.  Her reference to it is Stonewalled is to examine the psychology of suppression of news and events by Government and Business.  That alone made it worthwhile as this is part of the story in Vaxxed 0- and it is a BIG part.   The underlying nag is "why are our Governments lying to us?'.
















The Anti-Vax movement has issues - especially with delivery of Del Bigtree and the definitely zealous, bordeline PD Polly Tommey.   I recognize this kind of ginned up outrage and admit some of it may be misplaced but I also think that there is something to their claims and it has alot to do with the monolithic public health policy surrounding vaccines.


No comments:

Fox News Ticker

Apture