Thursday 14 July 2011

Crushed by Family Law, Byron James Chayeski takes his life

Terrible story.  This fellow contacted ECMAS last week to seek some help in his desperate situation.  He spoke to Ferrel briefly.  Another person who refereed him said he was in bad shape.

Byron James Chayeski was 38 and basically reduced to living in his truck. He was found in it dead on Mon July 11 about 16k South of Canora SK - supposedly en route on return to Yorkton.

Here is email to Ferrel:

Good day Farrell,
I spoke with you on the telephone this morning regarding the M.E.R.G.E. organization. I am very interested in joining this organization, I have been a Paramedic for 16 years and have dedicated my 
life to helping people. Now when I need assistance in FAIR treatment in the courts and with access to parenting time with my daughter, I appear 
to have no help what so ever. 


I have spent over $27,000.00 thus far, I have a parenting plan inplace in which it followed my rotation at work 
which was 6 days on and 5 days off, now my rotation has changed and we now work a 4 day on and 4 day off rotation. My ex is not willing to  change the parenting plan, and now is no longer even following the 6 and 
5 court order.


I went to the R.C.M.P. for assistance, they advised me there was nothing they could do because it doesnt say in the order that  it is enforceable by them. I have been forced into bankruptcy, I have lost my home, my vehicle, she obtained and order in which I am required  to pay her vehicle payment as well as child support ( which I do not 
have a problem paying) and spousal support. 


It was her decision to end the relationship and marriage, I asked her to reconcile, I advised her I 
would do absolutely anything to "get my family back", she declined. I am not abusive and have an affidavit from my first ex stating this fact, I do not drink, I do not gamble, I didn't smoke until all this started.....I don't get it! I just want to parent my daughter and spend the time with her.


The only reason she is still living in Canora is because I have a court order stating my daughter MUST have a residence here, otherwise I would NEVER be allowed to see her! Can you PLEASE help me? I just want to spend the time with my daughter, she is the light in my life. 

If it was not through the kindness of friends here, I would be living on the street and have no vehicle. I have moved in with a friend, I pay her as much as I can a month for rent......which is usually not much, I have borrowed a vehicle from a friend so I can get back and forth to and from work ( a 1989 dodge half ton and meanwhile my ex 
drives a 2008 Pontiac Torrent that I am forced to pay for). 


I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible, before I am forced to live on the streets and lose my job. 

Thank You.
Byron Chayeski.

We must fight this injustice.

Link1
Link2

No comments:

Fox News Ticker

Apture