Monday 7 July 2008

Can we BELIEVE?



I BELIEVE that every ACTION we take can ripple out farther than we realize

I BELIEVE that ORDINARY people can do EXTRAORDINARY things

I BELIEVE that COMPASSION is stronger than HATRED

I BELIEVE that KNOWLEDGE is stronger than IGNORANCE

I BELIEVE that UNDERSTANDING is stronger than FEAR

I BELIEVE that HOPE is stronger than DESPAIR

I BELIEVE that it is possible to change which PATH you travel

I BELIEVE that you have to LEAD by EXAMPLE

I BELIEVE you do unto OTHERS as you would have others do unto YOU

I BELIEVE Random Acts of KINDNESS make the world BETTER

I BELIEVE all INDIVIDUALS have a right to DIGNITY and RESPECT

I BELIEVE that each of us is connected by our shared HUMANITY

I BELIEVE that while countries declare WAR, individuals make PEACE

IF WE BELIEVE together, can we can Heal Humanity?
Text altered by CRJ, apologies to creators but I wanted to cut it down.
Youtube Video : Christopher B. Buck 2007 Copyright
Music Credit: Vangelis: Gladiator Soundtrack
also "One Voice [What have I Done? - Linkin Park] , "Change a Prelude to Growth" [Deliver Me - Sarah Brightman] and "The Rainbow Warriors" [Gravity of Love - Enigma]

Fox News Ticker

Apture